Energy Advance is a national company, working within all states and territories in Australia. We are known within the building and construction industry as specialists in our field.
Our Professional team of Energy Efficiency Consultants are based in our corporate head office in Wangara providing analysis and reports to clients Australia wide.
Our culture is focused on exceptional customer service and making long lasting business relationships.
We are looking for a dedicated person, seeking a long term career to become actively involved in the Energy Efficiency Department of our company.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to handle a bit of pressure and expected to manage a busy workload.
To be suitable for this role it is essential to have
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines & have a sense of urgency
- Strong IT skills
- Proficient and focused work ethic
- A teachable attitude
- Data processing – Insert clients project information with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy ensuring documents and reports are prepared and presented properly
The successful candidate will have an advantage if they meet the following criteria:
- Competent and Advanced computer knowledge
- Has a good understanding of and familiar in the use of EXCEL Adobe Acrobat Pro
Job Details: 30 to 40 hours per week- Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: From $27.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 1) Do you have permanent residency in Australia?
2) What makes you a good fit for this role? Please describe in 1 to 2 sentences.
- High School (Year 12) (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
Application Deadline: 11/08/2022
Expected Start Date: 15/08/2022