- 6 Figure salary in your first year!
- Australia Wide opportunities, inclusive of flights
- Certificate II in Drilling Operations for successful applicants
TBS Workforce are seeking capable, and enthusiastic Driller Offsider’s to join our team working in Western Australia. This an opportunity to learn and progress with some of WA’s leading Drilling companies while gaining your Certificate II in Drilling Operations and setting yourself up for success!
- Various rosters available
- Paid return flights from your nearest Australian capital city to Perth
- FIFO from Perth to site
- Attainment of Drilling Certificate II for successful trainees
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Opportunity to earn up to $3,609 per week
About the position:
- Provide ongoing support to the drill team (general duties and assisting in the setting up and clearing of sites)
- Perform maintenance work on Rig and Ancillary Equipment
- Assist in the recovery and presentation of samples
- Rod handling and drill rig assistance
- Housekeeping / cooking meals with the team
- Ability to adhere to all OHS guidelines and site requirements
- Opportunity for growth within a supportive team environment!
Skills and Experience
- Must have a HR Driver’s License
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Valid Police Clearance
- Must be physically fit and healthy (essential)
- Proven history of manual labour (essential)
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Some mechanical knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to work in a team and at times in isolation
- Organised with good hygiene and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and quality of work
About TBS Workforce
TBS is a unique Australian service provider specialising in the Mining Industry. With our extensive experience in the Mining Industry, the TBS team is dedicated to making life easier for our customers.
How to Apply
If you feel this role suits you and you are committed to furthering your career, then please use the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TBS Workforce and our clients are committed to achieving diversity in the workforce and strongly encourage applications from all members of the community