Strike Drilling is a minerals exploration drilling company specialising in Reverse Circulation and Air Core drilling. Entry level Driller Offsiders positions are available for an immediate start on new and existing contracts. This is a great opportunity to work within our professional company that is expanding its operations and providing career progression for its employees.
About the role:
- $$$ Industry leading remuneration $$$
- 10% super, increasing to 10.5% 1/07/22
- Entry level mining position with no experience necessary.
- FIFO position on a 4/2 roster or 2/1 roster, dependant on site requirements.
- Accommodation and food are provided.
- Very physically demanding, and often in high temperatures.
- Drilling is aboveground, with well-maintained and new equipment.
- HR drivers licence is required.
- Physically fit and able to work 12 hours shifts in harsh outback environmental conditions.
- Safety conscious, great work ethic and willing to learn.
- Provide a National Police Clearance less than 12 months old.
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate.
- Pass medical requirements including drug and alcohol screening.
We offer industry leading hourly rates/day rates with bonus schemes, on the job training, employee support services and career progression for members of our Strike Family.
*Strike Drilling would like to thank those who apply. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted*