We have six (6) positions available:
- 1 x PREP – Year 2, Maths
- 1 x PREP – Year 2, English
- 1 x Year 3 – Year 6, Maths
- 1 x Year 3 – Year 6, English
- 1 x Year 7 – Year 10, Maths
- 1 x Year 7 – Year 10, English
- Participate in a range of project teams to develop implementation strategies, manage projects and deliver services.
- Coordinate projects and deliver services, using recent experience and thorough knowledge to deliver initiatives and strategies.
- Develop resources and programs that support high quality practice and partnerships by analysing a variety of alternatives to deliver best outcomes.
- Research, analyse, interpret and develop options and recommendations both autonomously, and as part of a team, to plan, design and provide advice for use in various educational environments.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and work in collaboration with them to provide high quality advice within agreed state wide frameworks and processes.
- Use and model effective and productive work practices to strengthen substantial deliverables expected by stakeholders and meet project expectations.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to developing performance and knowledge of teaching, learning and school improvement.
- Conceptualise, identify and develop ideas, consider alternative courses of action, devise action plans and advance new approaches.
- Other suitable duties, consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the position as directed by the supervisor or nominated delegate.
- You must be a permanent employee of the department with a substantive teaching or classified officer role employed under Teaching in State Education Award – State 2016, have current full registration as a teacher and should be aware that temporary internal moves for the purposes of the department’s payroll processes are referred to as internal secondments.
- Employees’ engaged temporarily as Education Officer – Special Duties have a requirement of 36¼ hours per week attendance and arrangements as outlined in clause 7.4 of the Department of Education State School Teachers Certified Agreement 2019.
How to Apply:
- Attach a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (referees should have an understanding of your relevant previous work history).
- Attach a 1 page response to Your Opportunity Statement from role description:
- Lead, research and contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of initiatives, programs and projects for the work unit by undertaking project or research work leading to improved corporate performance
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.