The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland. Our purpose is ‘great care every day’.
Are you someone who is passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision, purpose and values?
- Contribute to a high performing team, demonstrating a culture that lives our values.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and other providers.
About your opportunity
Permanent part time, 30.40 hours per fortnight.
The purpose of this position is to provide timely, accurate and a high standard of administrative support to the Hospital in the Home service and Frailty Intervention Team, other staff, patients and visitors within the area of responsibility.To ensure that appropriate admission/discharge and referral processes for HiTH / Frail patients are completed accurately in the Queensland Health Record, HBCIS and associated data bases.
Generous remuneration package up to $35,063 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $34.66 to $38.74 p.h. (AO3)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include:
professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Possession of high-level communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult and negotiate with clients and staff at all levels of the organisation.
- High level ability to identify and resolve issues using an innovative approach where appropriate.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, resolve problems and work with a degree of independence.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work commitments in a changing work environment.
- Proven ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- 3 month probation period.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an active and outdoor lifestyle, where the sun shines for over 320 days of the year.
Enjoy the benefits of urban living without the nightmare of metropolitan traffic.
Appreciate the change of pace as you immerse yourself in a tropical North Queensland lifestyle.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.