Australian Venue Co. 3.6★
The Claremont Hotel is finally open!!
We are serving classic pub meals with a sophisticated twist, hosting a massive entertainment line-up and introducing large and small function spaces, and have already made The Claremont THE go-to spot in Perth!
And with our expansion and refresh, we are flat out and need some fresh faces to join the team and use your brilliant customer service skills and positive vibes to bring the best experience to our customers possible. We are hiring experienced bartenders ready to start ASAP.
Our Ideal new team members:
- Valid RSA
- Have a love for hospitality and entertainment
- Must be available at weekends and late-night finishes
What does it mean to be a part of the AVC family?
We are a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, and we welcome and encourage innovative thinkers from all walks of life. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success! We are a company that invests time in our employees; whether you’re new to hospitality or a hospo legend, there are endless opportunities to grow, up-skill and develop with AVC. Along with the opportunity to start your Australian Venue Co. careers in one of our fantastic venues, we can also ensure;
- Generous Staff perks and discounts at 200+ pubs, bars & restaurants Australia-wide
- Training & development pathways
- Mobility opportunities – One Company, 200+ places to work, endless adventures!
- Work for one of Australia’s leading hospitality groups.
Apply now or jump onto our careers page!
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.00 – $39.09 per hour
- Employee discount
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Public holidays
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Claremont, WA 6010: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)