Field Service Specialist (Valves Technician)
- Permanent employment
- Gold Tier Private Health Cover
- Income Protection Insurances
- Wellness Benefits
- Employment Assistance Program
- Discounted Stock Purchase Program
- Attractive compensation package
Location: Kewdale, WA
Cameron Schlumberger Valve Services team is currently looking for Field Service Specialists (Valves Technicians).
To carry out all work, as directed by the Field Service Manager or site supervisor (including client supervisors) to the relevant work instructions, procedures, specifications, drawings and acceptable trade practices. Ensure that all the requirements of the companies’ Policies, Quality System and NATA Accreditation and By–Laws are implemented and maintained at all times.
- Overhaul and repair valves, PSVs and actuators
- Testing of valves, actuators and PSVs
- Flange Machining
- Performing flange management
- Working both onshore and offshore
- Working with other business lines in the wider Schlumberger organisation
- Adhere to the client’s Quality, OHSE policies and procedures
- Reside in Perth, WA
- Must have the full right to live and work in Australia (no sponsorship is offered for this role)
- Mechanical trade qualification – Fitter Machinist
- A minimum of 4 years post apprenticeship experience
- General valve experience with a sound understanding of valves, PSV and actuators.
- Site and offshore experience required
- Understanding of torque and tensioning
- Confident in using computer programmes such as Microsoft office suite and SAP(or Similar)
- Previous experience or knowledge of Flange Facing machines preferred
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry standards
- Comfortable with a FIFO lifestyle
Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.