St Louis Aged Care 2.0★
St Louis is a family owned and operated company dedicated to the care of older South Australians since 1946. Our services include supporting clients to live independently in their own homes through Home Care Packages, we provide Respite Services as well as Residential Living at our Parkside Nursing home. We are proud of our culture of care with a service motto of ‘let our family look after yours’
About the Role:
Our business has grown and we are now in need of a Finance Administration Officer position, within our office at Marryatville.
This role will be reconciling bank statements and accounts, statement generation and receipting of payments, and other financial duties as required. You will work closely with our Finance – Team Lead and support our coordinators with advice and financial information in to ensure that we are providing the maximum benefit to our clients within their allocated funds.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for all things numbers
- Genuine care and respect for the elderly clients we serve
- Solid operational accounting skills
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise
- A dedication to working within set timelines to ensure we deliver our promises
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Covid-19 Vaccination and Boosters and ongoing flu vaccinations are requirement of the working in the Aged Care Sector
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- A demonstrated high attention to detail and working within a regulated environment
- Certificate qualifications in financial management is desirable
- Experience and confidence working with finance software
- Salary Range $50k – $60k depending on experience
Benefits of working at St Louis:
- We have an amazing team and supportive culture
- We believe in ongoing training and development
- We support our staff to build a career with us
- Our Leadership Team are committed to the welfare of our staff
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for the opportunity to work in a new and evolving position, within a great team.
If this sounds like you, then please Apply now, with a cover letter and your current resume.