Excellent Opportunity to work with a leading Manufacturing company into Fire Protection system.
To be successful in the role you must have adequate knowledge on Centrifugal Fire Pumps Assembly built to AS 2941- 2013 Stds.
Knowledge on Fire Pumps Production / Assembly Bay Process, Planning, Quality Control, & Testing is a must to ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and Organizing production schedules
- Assessing projects / job Orders and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating timescales with Sales Persons / Clients
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards & Practicing
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production
- Supervising and managing the work of junior staff
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
- Reporting to Upper Management in country and Head Office
Company Benefits :
- Learning opportunities
- Company offers career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year