Are you someone who has a fascination for cars and electric mobility? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team based in Sydney!
In this role you will be working with our electrical vehicle client in the push to a brighter future through sustainable mobility. This will be achieved through the aim to produce net zero Electric Vehicles (EVs) by 2030.
The Administration Executive will focus on administrative tasks and provide support to the Australian Fleet Team as volumes continue to grow. They will also work closely with the Global Sales Administration Team to ensure orders are progressed accurately and within timescales set.
This role will be offered on an initial 12-month contract with the opportunity for extension.
To be successful in the role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with Sales Force (or similar account / sales management systems)
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of independent thinking and analytical skills
- Proactive and engaging, customer oriented
- MUST have and maintain valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Desirable – Degree in business administration or related field, with IT and Office experience and commercial focus
- Acquiring new fleet customers
- Qualifying and managing leads
- Support on enquiries and tender requests from fleet customers
- Responding to and supporting pre and post order enquiries & deliveries
- High customer interaction, providing an escalation point for orders that have missing/incorrect information
- Setting up customer accounts
- Hybrid role with work from home flexibility
- Opportunity with a global company with a large emphasis on development and progression
- We offer a range of attractive discounts on products and services
Who are we?
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment checks. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that Concentrix provides the same benefits and opportunities for hiring and advancement to everyone without discriminating due to protected characteristics such as age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, and medical history.
Concentrix on Facebook | Concentrix on Instagram | www.concentrix.com