We are looking for 2 x enthusiastic, professional and reliable Food and Beverage Attendants to join us at Oaks Melbourne on Market Hotel.
Oak & Vine offers a relaxed, communal dining style experience, where delicious share plates are served and best enjoyed with friends and family.
This is a fun and supportive environment in a beautiful hotel offering immediate commencement for part-time positions 20-30 hours/ week over a 7 day roster.
- Previous experience in either a hotel or restaurant environment
- Exceptional customer service whilst welcoming, seating and taking guest orders
- Providing menu and dining recommendations / offers
- Liaising with guests and customers professionally and with a warm, friendly demeanor
- Providing beverage and bottle services
- Being enthusiastic, reliable and self-driven
- Setting up conference space (moving chairs and tables)
- Shifts between Monday to Sunday between 6.00am and 11pm (No late nights!)
Study for free and receive $1000!*
Join our team and Minor Hotels will support you obtain a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Hospitality whilst you work with us.
- Receive a nationally recognised certificate
- Attend training during work hours
- Network with team members across hotels
- On completion, you will receive $1000 AUD
- Please enquire with the hiring manager for eligibility details and terms and conditions.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Oaks Melbourne on Market Hotel is close to public transport (2 min walk from Flinders Street Station)
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Training programs & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.