- Permanent full time (morning shift) opportunity with a monthly ADO
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging
- Kew location
- Prepare short order meals as required
- Ensure core temperature has reached above 75 degrees
- Monitor waste management
- Maintain work area in accordance with Food Safety standards, including thorough kitchen cleaning and sanitizing
- Inform coordinators of required food stock levels
- Food Safety Certificate HLTFSE001
- Previous experience in a commercial kitchen
- Previous experience in an Aged Care environment (desirable)
- Current National Criminal History Check, or willing to obtain
- Salary Packaging – Increase your take home pay!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to join Fitness Passport – Your pass to an extensive choice of fitness facilities
- Staff Health Centre
- Close to Public Transport and car parks
- Discounts and Promotions available through our Foundation
- Career development & advancement encouraged
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Please attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Inclusion is essential to our mission and diversity reflects the community we serve.
Please visit our website, for further information regarding our
SVHA has a duty of care under work health and safety legislation to eliminate and/or control the risk of transmission of vaccine preventable diseases in healthcare settings. You may therefore be required to undergo mandatory immunisations/vaccinations (including flu vaccinations).
This position is subject to a Victorian government direction regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Successful applicants must meet these vaccination requirements. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
21 December 2022 11:59pm
At St Vincent’s we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees. As part of our Commitment to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap in employment related outcomes, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
For further information, visit https
or get in contact at