Freelance Online Support – Australia
A Trinny London Freelance Online support is the real heart of where all the magic happens in our counters and online. Based on Online you are responsible for encompassing our mission of giving our customers the tools to be their best every day using our stackable, portable, curated makeup range.
By combining your expert artistry skills with exceptional product knowledge and a passion for building lasting emotional connections, you do this. You believe in the product being accessible to everybody – and you can adapt your style to suit your customer’s needs.
As Freelance Online Support, the scope of the engagement is to:
- Provide the full Trinny London customer service experience online at all times using Match2me service provided.
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering full-service experience and simple service depending on customers’ needs.
- Demonstrate a positive representative of the Trinny London brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events, and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Consistently elevate own artistry skills and seeks to develop self
- Attend all required training and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develop knowledge of trends in the industry to provide the best service possible and share with the squad.
- Supporting Retail BDM by delivering tasks assigned for the day which include but not limited to booking information, updating documentation, delivering accurate reports, conducting briefs and meetings
- Supporting/covering online appointments and liaising with other departments within the company
- Advise and pass on your expertise to customer after customer
- Consult on all customer enquiries
- Experience working for a cosmetics company/brand and customer service experience including exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Experience in Beauty therpary
- Flexible to cover all shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Punctual at all times
- Events experience
- Adhere to company grooming standards – Fresh face and clean-cut.
- Good lighting and WIFI at all times
- Required to be fluent in Google sheets, Microsoft Word & Excel, and Zoom.
- Experience with Zendesk is a bonus.
We celebrate diversity within our customers, our products, and within the teams we build. We champion inclusivity and giving everyone a chance to be the best versions of themselves.We are committed to equality of opportunity across the company and welcome people from all backgrounds, with their unique perspectives, ideas and experiences.
Job Type: Subcontract
- Shift work
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
- Are you flexible to work during peak traffic times, including evenings, weekends, and holidays?
- Do you have excellent Wi-Fi and great natural lighting throughout the day?
- makeup or beauty brand: 2 years (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
Application Deadline: 25/07/2022