Accor Tropical North Queensland (Magnetic Island) are seeking a Full Time Front Office Manager / Assistant Manager Front Office to join the team that delivers an exceptional guest experience.
As our next Front Office Manager / Assistant Manager Front Office, you will:
- Lead the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
- Drive guest service initiatives throughout a diverse Front Office Team
- Empower them to always go the extra mile for our guests
- Coach and mentor Guest Service Agents to grow their career, whilst capitalising on networking and learning opportunities for your own career growth and development
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
What we are looking for:
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
- Someone with a genuine personable service style that always blows our guests away
- Someone with have Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
This position offers a salary range of AUD$66,862.90 – $75,000.00 based on working days and penalties applicable as per the Hospitality Industry General Award.
All employees are employed under Mantra Hospitality Admin Pty Ltd on behalf of Accor Hotels.
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor – Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities – www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.