Who We Are
Known best as the ‘King of Trainers’, JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel.
In 2017, JD Sports established itself in the Australian market and has since expanded to over 28 stores across NSW, VIC, QLD and WA.
With over 500 stores in a number of countries throughout Europe, USA, South East Asia and Australasia, we are proud of the fact that we provide our customers with the latest and greatest styles in a world class service environment.
About the Role
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to create a unique and memorable JD experience.
JD Sales Assistants are responsible for, however not limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist customers with queries, processing sales, returns and gift vouchers
- Assist your Department Managers and share product knowledge with customers
- Escalate any customer complaints to management
- Work under the guidance and support of your Store Manager and overall team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ad-hoc tasks as required and upkeep store presentation
Who you are
- Previous retail experience with a similar sports fashion retailer
- Highly energetic people person is essential
- Loves sports fashion brands and is passionate about sharing knowledge with customers
- Shows a sense of urgency and is results driven
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to work Monday to Sunday including late night trade
Our team will enjoy a fun, fast and supportive work environment where we encourage success and goal achievement, not to mention working with great people and some of the best sport fashion brands around.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to kick on an exciting adventure with JD Sports – Apply now!
Please note, by applying for this role you consent for us to complete a VEVO Check in order to verify your Australian Working Rights.