Modern Fine Dining Chinese Cuisine
Lee Ho Fook is hiring!
We require full time service staff with personality and flair, food and wine knowledge and genuine hospitality to join our growing team of industry professionals.
Lee Ho Fook in Duckboard Place is Victor Liong’s award winning, hatted restaurant located in Melbourne’s iconic Flinders Lane dining precinct. Offering degustation menu dining through lunch and dinner and an innovative and dynamic all-Australian wine list, Lee Ho Fook prides itself on delivering highly refined modern Chinese cuisine delivered by knowledgeable, professional staff. Along with the intimate upstairs dining room, Lee Ho Fook’s Chefs Counter overlooking the kitchen provides guests with a more immersive dining experience.
Lee Ho Fook is open for Dinner Wednesday – Saturday and Lunch Saturday – Sunday.
You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service, maintaining guest information and contributing to our product development. You will ensure the highest level of consistency and maintenance of the restaurant, work well with the kitchen team and front of house team to ensure cohesion, effective communication and that all food and service is delivered at the highest standards.
Skills & Experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Food and beverage knowledge is preferable (inhouse training is available)
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
- A desire to continue learning & growing within the industry
- Have excellent service skills
- Exceptional people skills and social awareness
What we will offer you
- Competitive negotiable wages
- Work within a talented team of likeminded and experienced professionals
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development – refine your hospitality skills and knowledge through ongoing training
About The Individual
As the successful applicant you will work well within a team and possess a flexible approach in order to meet the changing needs of a growing and exciting profession. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and will be friendly, polite and courteous at all times.