Are you passionate about solving issues? Have you had experience in supporting cloud software and exposure to the common browser related hiccups? Are you the sort of person to follow up tickets until the customer is satisfied with the outcome? We could be a fit for you!
This is a remote working position during Australian business hours. Some in person contact may be required for occasional in person meetings.
- Proficient in communication, both spoken and written
- A strong knowledge of browser based technologies –
- Independent and self motivated attitude towards your work
- A previous technology support role
- Previous SaaS platform support
- Knowledge of OH&S / WH&S processes and/or systems
- Exposure to web development (it helps you to understand config files and browser based issues).
As the next release is still being finalised we would anticipate that we will have to train you from the ground up. As part of the process we will roll out our ticketing systems and knowledge base. As part of the role you will be transferring your learning to the knowledge base so it can be shared with other users and staff.
This role reports to the CTO and is the first member of our growing help desk team. Because of this as the team grows the role will likely be first in line for a team leader position if key targets are met.