We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Community team as a Coordinator. You will need to be flexible in your approach with a passion for customer service and a strong drive to deliver high quality care. To be successful in this position the following qualifications and experience are essential:
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Services or equivalent
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation, including funding and policy protocols, standards and processes
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of case management including comprehensive assessment, re assessments, planning of services within budget, problem solving and the provision and evaluation of services for older people
- An understanding of the CDC model of home care
- Ability to navigate the My Aged Care platform
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders, handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- A current drivers’ licence
You must also be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate and pass a functional assessment before commencing employment.
Alwyndor is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If the above sounds like you APPLY NOW! You must have your cover letter and resume saved as one document ready to upload.
Respectfully no recruitment agencies please.