HOTEL RESERVATIONS AGENT
CROWN MELBOURNE | FULL TIME
- Family and friends discounts across our hotel properties
- Famil stays across our 7 properties!
- Free meals on shift at our staff restaurant
- Options of working from home
- Uniform can be provided and laundered for you
- Discounts with our Food & Beverage venues
- Discounted staff parking
- Discounted staff gym membership
- The opportunity to build a career with one of Australia’s most iconic and recognised brands
Crown Resorts Reservations department is the central point of contact for hotel accommodation enquiries for our seven properties located in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. Based in Crown Melbourne, this is a call centre environment where your passion for the hotel industry can thrive, delivering 5 star personalised service to our guests.
A fun, fast paced working environment where customer service is our main priority. As a Reservations Sales Agent, attention to detail will be integral as you assist guests with their accommodation bookings via both phone and email. Strong computer literacy will assist in managing our reservation tools Synxis and Opera .
This role offers the opportunity to work from home, following a 6 month probation period.
- Polished and clear communication skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in hospitality, call centre or tourism is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of programs is essential
- Flexible availability to commit to a 7 day rotational roster between the hours of 7am to midnight
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment assessment. Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday 18 December 2022
Primary Location Melbourne
Position Status Full Time