Paramount Kleen Group
Hotel Room Attendant/Houseman Position
About Paramount Kleen Group
Paramount Kleen is a an outsourced hotel housekeeping provider in Australia with operations in Sydney, Melbourne & Canberra. We’re committed to delivering the highest quality of cleaning services and guest service.
To be successful in the role, you will have the ability to work autonomously with attention to detail and as part of a team while working to deadlines and high standards.
Your main key responsibilities include and not limited to,
- Clean and service hotel rooms for check-in/outs and occupied services and ensure rooms are cleaned and maintained to a high standard. Tasks are as follows,
- Making beds with fresh linens following Hotel Standards
- Shower room and toilet area cleaning
- Replacing and change of towels
- Kitchen area cleaning
- Balcony area cleaning
- Removal of all rubbish from the room
- Vacuuming & mopping
- Replacement of Guest Amenities
- All surfaces thoroughly cleaned and inspected
- Check supplies, equipment and housekeeping trolleys to ensure they are fully stocked and neatly presented.
You will have a friendly and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to have positive involvement and interaction with both guests and the overall Hotel team.
Room Attendants MUST be available Monday to Sunday between 9am to 3pm on a rotating roster. Working hours will vary dependent on the hotel occupancy.
To succeed in this role you will need the following,
- Possess full Australian working rights
- Previous experience is not a must as training will be provided (and Paid : ).
- Be reliable, punctual, hardworking and well groomed.
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Possess strong organization and time management skills
- Be a team player with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
- Demonstrate honesty and reliability
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then apply now!
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.46 – $54.93 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus