Red Dust Holdings are a progressive Civil Construction Contractor based in Geraldton with ongoing projects right across the state. We pride ourselves on our core values of Honesty, Respect and Integrity and these underpin all our business decisions.
At Red Dust Holdings we are all about working as a team with, and in, our local community & state of WA. Together as a collective of people and contractors maintaining, transforming and mining our state one project at a time. How we work together as a team to build our projects, is as important to us as the delivery of them. Finding the right people to work in and support that team is essential to our success in being a part of building the future of WA.
Yes we approach things differently – this is what sets us apart.
We genuinely value our Employees and understand our team is our biggest asset therefore we offer excellent conditions and opportunities for the right people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HSE & Training Administrator to join our team Full Time, working Monday to Friday in our Geraldton head office. This role will be tailored to support the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Training department with daily administrative tasks.
The role will include (not limited to):
- Provide support with the generation and maintenance of reports, procedures, templates, safety & training packages (ensuring data integrity)
- Assist management to maintain internal registers and document centres
- Complete general Adhoc functions such as managing emails, undertaking phone calls, scanning, filing, creating spreadsheets.
- Maintain stock levels of health and safety equipment
- Support management with internal covid processess
- Assist to prepare meeting agendas and taking minutes as required
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the operational needs of the HSE & Training department.
Training will be provided in relation to all the responsibilities listed above.
The entry level for this role varies. We are keen to hear from anyone with safety, training, project or administration experience. Alternatively an organised office junior / officer who is looking to get into the industry, or just looking for their next step in their administration career.
As an Administrator we believe you need three skills; organisation, positive communication and up & go. The rest can be learned, and our team of administrators and managers are on hand to guide you in that process.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Microsoft Excel, intermediate skillsets required
- Strong, positive and effective communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise duties
- The ability to either understand or be open to learning about the industry you are in.
- Previous Safety or Training admin looked upon favourably but not essential
- An honest and ethical outlook
- Last but not least; up and go! You must not be a plodder or you’ll stand out in our hard working office. We’re all very into our industry and keen to enjoy it and the only way we can do that is if all the cogs are turning at the same pace.
Why Join Red Dust:
- Competitive rates of pay and higher than average salaries
- Progressive company who genuinely values their Employees
- Direct contact to Management for any queries resulting in quicker than average problem solving
- A fast paced but inclusive, involved, and supportive work environment
- Simple and strong supporting office systems
- A management team who have extensive site experience to better understand the daily issues and work through mitigation of those in a supportive and productive manner
- Genuine recognition within the company as a member of the team and not a number
If you meet the above requirements and share our values, then please forward your current resume and cover letter to email@example.com We will assess applications as they are received and contact those deemed suitable. We look forward to hearing from you.
We strive for quality work and appreciate our Employees who deliver it!
We work hard to attract and retain the best employees while aiming to provide opportunities for positive career experiences. Our vision is to be a key part of the growth in Geraldton’s Administration, Civil and Mining pool of personnel – from our ‘beginning’ opportunities and training the next generation of strong, efficient, and effective workers emerges into WA’s pool of candidates – this is our commitment to our local community of Geraldton and our Industry.
If you lack experience make sure that covering letter is full of ‘why we should get you in for an interview’ and don’t forget your references! People who can attest to your ability to be organised, communicate effectively and that you have that up & go we’re looking for!