About The Role
This position is available for either a full time or part time permanent role for an experienced HSEQ manager to work collaboratively with our team to monitor, review and update our current documentation to ensure WHS & Quality compliance is in line with internal process and current legislation. With now over 150 staff across multiple trades, this hands-on position is suited to an enthusiastic, skilled and solutions focused candidate who can report to the Head of People & Capabilities and guide the team to demonstrate the highest level of safety and quality at all times.
- Review all OHS and Quality documentation ensuring Australian Standards are maintained
- Support managers and operational teams in health, safety and quality processes
- Ensure safety and compliance requirements are communicated to all team members
- Support safety and compliance reporting at all locations and implement corrective and preventive action
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive continual improvement of our HSEQ system
- Provide advice on safety related matters and practices and undertake the required auditing
- Coordinate staff inductions and licensing for work sites.
- Attend client meetings where required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in HSEQ / Compliance role
- Previous experience in high-risk industry environments
- Exposure to incident and investigations and route cause analysis
- Experience in supporting the implementation of HSEQ initiatives and programs
- Experience in ISO Certification would be highly regarded
- Qualifications in occupational health & safety or other relevant discipline
- Certification to deliver and assess training in accordance with Australian standard Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable.
- Strong administrative skills – competence in Microsoft Word and Adobe Suite
We recognise the importance of quality staff as the key to our business success. At KHP we employ good people who are highly skilled. We pride ourselves on continuous incremental improvement so that what we do today is better, faster and more reliable than what we did yesterday.
We employ positive, energetic and passionate people who want a career, not just a job, and who thrive in an infectious culture of success and collaboration. With an in-house team of professional plumbers, electricians, roofers, tilers and general builders, we set out with the goal to deliver quality workmanship.
When a customer puts a job in our hands it is the ultimate compliment.
If you think this sounds like you and you have the skills that we have outlined in our job description we’d like to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and portfolio addressed to Paul Grear, Head of People & Capabilities or phone 8364 5855.
Please note, only applicants who are successful in progressing to the interview stage will be contacted.
Ken Hall Plumbers acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and their ongoing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures, and elders both past and present. Ken Hall Plumbers recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace.