We have an exciting new role at Integrated Human Capital for a Human Resource Coordinator. The purpose of the role will be to assist the Senior Human Resource Consultant based in Melbourne.
This newly created role will be multi-faceted and involve undertaking a wide range of Human Resource Management and Occupational Health & Safety tasks requiring a flexible work approach to meet changing demands and priorities.
As a lifestyle employer we believe that a work/life balance is important and understand the need to develop and nurture employees. The successful applicant will have the opportunity provide consulting services which will fast track their growth as a professional by providing them genuine career progression opportunities in key areas of Human Resource Management and Occupational Health & Safety.
About the role
Working as part of a busy fast-paced team, the Human Resource Coordinator will be mentored and responsible for:
- Manage the learning and development of employees in the areas of soft skills training courses, safety and compliance training and skill gap analyses.
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment processes for open positions
- Providing assistance with performance reviews, talent reviews and employee surveys
- General HR support including drafting Employment Contracts, reviewing HR and OH&S policies and procedures
- HR Employee Handbook and article writing
You will be energetic in your approach, a committed and enthusiastic team player, passionate to pursue continuous learning and willing to undertake a wide range of tasks. You must be flexible in your work approach and able to handle changing demands and priorities to meet Company and customer expectations.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications – Diploma or Degree in HR, IR, Psychology or Business
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A willingness to learn new skills in HR and be able to apply them
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with an experienced HR professional who will guide and mentor you, as well as provide an opportunity for genuine skill and career progression
Why work at Integrated Human Capital?
Along with competitive pay, Integrated Human Capital offers challenging work, meaningful development opportunities, flexible work arrangements including ability to work from home, genuine opportunity to extend your skills. If you join Integrated Human Capital, you are joining a collaborative team that values excellence, value creation and agility.
If you like what’s on offer, please submit your application via Seek with a cover letter by no later than 22 August 2022.
Due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.