Hype DC is Accent Group’s premium, limited and exclusive sneaker retailer. With almost 25 years as one of Australia’s leading premium sneaker destinations, Hype DC continues to deliver a curated world class assortment of sneakers to our customers.
Here at Hype DC, we are obsessed and committed to our people, our team and our customers are at the heart of what we do. As a key sneaker destination, we strive to deliver memorable experiences, a high-performance culture and operational excellence.
Accent Group Limited is the leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand with over 20 brands & 21 online platforms.
We are looking for passionate and driven retailers to join our team. You will support the Management team in driving sales, operational excellence and play an integral part in the store’s success.
Benefits & Culture:
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes Employee Assistance Program, discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive on going training and support
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service and unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Full availability on late night trade and weekends & Monday to Wednesday day availability
- Demonstrated customer service experience (Retail, hospitality, supermarket retail)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, Kick Start your career with US and APPLY NOW!
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update:
We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.