TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
You will answer Inbound Calls from small business owners and represent, promote and sell a wide range of products and services. As part of the Telstra brand, you will engage with customers to build rapport, and feel the benefits of selling Telstra products and services that will benefit your customers business needs.
This role requires you to be located within 1 hour from West Perth
What is in it for you?
- Work from home after first day
- Chose to work or 9 or 10 day fortnight *
- Monthly commission structure- average $1200 per month (on top of base)
- Gain a Cert III in Business, fully paid, completed during work hours
- Internal career progression
- 5 weeks of full paid training
- A supportive and vibrant culture
- Applicable upon 3 month review
You describe yourself as – someone who can talk to people from all walks of life and have a genuine desire to help people. No call centre experience needed.
What will a normal day look like?
You will answer inbound calls from Telstra customers and will build rapport and provide outstanding customer service solutions.You will also be required to:
- Answer incoming calls and provide a positive customer experience
- Navigate through multiple systems whilst maintaining customer engagement on the phone
- Confidently handle customer enquires, utilise problem solving skills to provide value based solutions
- Provide empathy and understanding to guide customers through a resolution around NBN/Mobile faults and complaints
- Utilise a range of offers/services to assist in customer retention
You are located within 1 hour of West Perth
This is a full-time role, Monday – Friday (38hrs per week). Roster rotates between 6am – 5pm
Hours can be flexible upon request.
This role is subject to a police clearance and background checks.
In response to mandated government guidelines, for all employees to be working in office, applicants must be fully vaccinated by day of commencement.
Check out our social media pages:
- Website: https://tsagroup.com.au/
- Instagram: tsa_group_
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsa-group-australia/