Ashley Services Group is a large ASX listed group of companies. Our Training Division has four RTOs and a curriculum company.
One of our registered training organisations delivers accredited training in Aged and Individual Support.
- Well established RTO
- Full-time Position
- Sunshine, Epping, Frankston and Geelong Locations
It is an exciting time to join this market leading RTO as it now requires an experienced Trainer and Assessor to deliver Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications at the Certificate III and IV levels to their students. This leading RTO is looking for experienced trainers and assessors who share their principles in assisting their students achieve their vocational goals through high standards of educational training and classroom-based support. Teaching locations for this role are Sunshine, Epping, Frankston and Geelong.
To become part of this exciting team, successful applicants should possess the following:
- TAE40110 + TAELLN411 / TAA40116 Current Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support (will be an advantage)
- CHC33015 Certificate III Individual Support (will be an advantage)
- Industry experience
- Training experience with an RTO (preferred)
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated, with a flexible and adaptable attitude in a diverse work environment;
- Dynamic trainer with the ability to engage all learner types and levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Strong organisational skills
- Great time management skills
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to deliver training and assessment in both classroom and workplace based settings
If you believe you have the skills, experience and attributes for this role don’t wait any longer APPLY NOW!!
HOW TO APPLY!
Please apply online to register your interest. If you require more information outside of this advertisement, you can contact Ashleigh Fulwood via email
for a confidential discussion. Please be aware only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Concept Recruitment Specialists strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace for all people. We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with a disability.