atWork Australia 3.0★
atWork Australia is a leading employment services provider working with Australians living with disability, injury, health condition or those who require additional support, across the nation. We empower our clients, supporting them to build better working lives.
To do that, we work with people to identify their goals and aspirations, build skills and job-readiness, and support them through interviews and into employment.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Job Coach team in Craigie. If you’re looking for work with purpose, that has the ability to change peoples’ lives for the better, we want to hear from you. The right person has great opportunity for career progression within the team.
The Job Coach’s role is to guide our clients towards job- readiness and enabling opportunities for employment once they are ready for work. As one of our Job Coaches, you will be at the forefront of our services, working one-on-one with clients to provide support for a sustainable career.
On a typical day as a Job Coach you might be:
- Encouraging and motivating participants through appropriate activities to find their own employment;
- Building relationships with local employers to source job opportunities for our clients;
- Reverse marketing clients to employers;
- Placing participants into sustainable employment leading to outcomes;
- Ensuring all activity is appropriately recorded, documented and adheres to compliance and/or contractual requirements; and
- Ensuring our clients, employers and those we work with, receive exceptional service at every stage of the process.
- Experience in customer service, retail or a client facing role, minimum three year’s experience;
- Ideally, demonstrated experience of working with people overcoming challenges;
- Happy and confident liaising with multiple external and internal stakeholders;
- Confident working to KPIs and making placements that result in sustainable and lasting employment for our clients/employers;
- An overall desire to be part of our broader atWork Australia family, with a true belief in our purpose: to connect people and business, so both can thrive; and
- Hold a current Drivers Licence.
What we will give you:
- On the job training as well as ongoing career development and national opportunities;
- Access to MedHealth Academy including your own professional development plan, inclusive of individual training and mentoring;
- Opportunity to complete a Certificate IV in Employment Services *conditions apply
- Job stability and guaranteed full-time hours;
- Achievable quarterly incentive scheme;
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for health insurance, access to psychology services, ability to purchase additional leave, roadside assistance and paid parental leave.
A fantastic place to work.
atWork Australia strives to create a working environment that is supportive, friendly and focused on everyone working together as a team. We foster a fun yet high-performing culture, where we work together, collaborate, and help each other thrive.