Blick Creative is a design agency looking to expand our client services team to include one more talented team player. This is a permanent position. We are looking for a junior staff member, preferably with 1 + years experience.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic and able to work autonomously, keep reading…
We are seeking to fill this junior position with someone who is hard working and willing to take up a challenge. Experience in the design industry is not required for this position, however a keen eye for design and an interest in the industry is a must. Candidates with exposure to business, sales, graphic design, print and websites will be highly regarded. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as an efficient and flexible working manner, excellent administration and interpersonal skills. You must also have the ability to multi-task and have great attention to detail.
As part of your role you will also be a PA to the Director, managing many tasks on his behalf, as well as looking after many of the office administration requirements including, data input, filing, ordering consumables and helping organise marketing, social media and event requirements.
You will also be involved in the scheduling of the studio, briefing in projects, writing up project briefs and quotes and also liaising with clients and suppliers in a professional and timely manner.
We are open to a full time or part time role (minimum 3 days), and can be flexible with hours (e.g within school hours) and willing to discuss this with any strong candidates. Also Mondays and Fridays are working remotely/from home, Tuesday to Thursday in the office.
At Blick you will benefit from:
* Friendly, professional, evolving environment
* Be a part of exciting projects, mainly for the Not-For-Profit, Government and community Sectors.
* On occasion, attend client and industry functions
* A culture that sees us focus on environmental and ethical initiatives and clientele
* Flexible working hours and arrangements.
– Tuesday-Thursday in the office
– Monday and Friday optional work from home/remotely
– We also welcome a role within school hours
You will participate in:
* Client communications and follow-up
* Quoting and proposals on behalf of the director
* Behind the scenes project creation and assistance
* Digital Marketing campaigns (Social Media EDMs)
* Personal assistant and office Admin tasks
We are looking for a person with:
* Sales and Admin experience
* Great taste and an eye for detail
* An interest in the creative sector
* That is confident with great communication skills
* Has a passion to work with not-for profit and ethical organisations
Does this sound like the role for you?
Submit your application with a cover letter and resume through seek