This is a pivotal role to help drive and deliver Enee’s IT Support strategy and customer service goals.
- Great company culture
- Integral part of a dynamic and growing team
- Competitive salary package
Are you looking to grow and develop your IT career?
If you thrive on problem-solving and are after a career in solving complex IT issues and providing the most effective IT solutions for customers, we’d love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an entry-level motivated and proactive IT Engineer to join a growing, fast-paced technology-based business in Adelaide on a Full-Time basis.
Enee is a growing technology services business with a suite of exceptional technology services, clearly differentiated from the rest of the market. We have a culture of high-performance, flexibility, and fun. And most importantly, we have a large base of happy, recurring customers and exceptional customer reviews.
We have grown through customer referral due to our excellent service and performance and are therefore needing to grow our IT Support team.
As an organisation we:
- Value our people
- Seek engaging, stimulating work
- Support and encourage continual professional development
- Understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities
- Believe above all that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
What would I be doing in this position?
This role will see the successful candidate:
- Being in a customer-facing role as part of a team of Engineers, sharing knowledge and working collaboratively to assist each other when needed
- Working with Enee account managers and actively engaging with clients (remotely and on-site) to help solve a variety of technology issues
- Assisting with the proactive monitoring and maintenance of critical IT infrastructure
- Providing input and assistance with the architecture and design of new or upgraded IT environments
- Assisting with the implementation of the above designs
- A variety of other IT service-related tasks
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost we are looking for candidates that:
- Are excited about working directly with customers, helping them with their IT issues and requests
- Are passionate about technology and have the drive to continuously learn and develop your technical skills
- Can demonstrate their ability to figure out how to solve complex technology-related problems independently, as well as part of a team
- Have strong people skills and enjoy working with people
- Are fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously!), with the ability to clearly articulate technology concepts to non-tech-savvy customers
- Are efficient, proactive and focused in a busy and dynamic environment
- Are willing and determined to meet deadlines, budgets and KPI’s with high-quality results
- Ability to analyse a customer’s needs, and recommend products & services that will align with their needs
Technical skills we are looking for are:
- A degree, certificate or qualification in a relevant field will be looked upon favourably
- An understanding of the core concepts around Windows Desktop, Windows Server and Networking, in particular around troubleshooting and remediation of issues with these technologies
- Demonstrated skills with the above technologies (such as playing in a personal lab environment or school lab environment or similar) would be looked upon favourably
- An understanding of core concepts around Linux will be looked upon favourably
Is this job for you?
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please submit a CV and Cover Letter that specifically addresses the skills and attributes highlighted above, and demonstrates your experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prospect, SA 5082: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Required)