- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible hours allowing for work life balance
- Culturally diverse, supportive team
Adelaide Venue Management Corporation (AVM) operates three of Adelaide’s most iconic and commercially successful event venues – the Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC), Adelaide Entertainment Centre (AEC) and Coopers Stadium (CS). We are currently seeking motivated Kitchen Stewards to join our busy Kitchen Team at the ACC in our state of the art kitchen facilities.
The perks of working for AVM:
- Excellent hourly rate commencing at $32.93 per hour – moving to $34.36 after 50 hours, plus penalties and superannuation
- Uniform supplied & laundered at no cost to you
- Flexible hours to allow for work life balance for those willing and wanting
- Subsidised car parking onsite at the ACC
- Excellent conditions and working environment – exciting, dynamic, safe and supportive
About the role:
You will be pivotal in the successful delivery of events through various tasks such as:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen
- Setting up serveries for events and functions
- Using state of the art equipment to wash dishes
- Maintaining stock levels of kitchen crockery and supplies
- Working in a supportive team to achieve organisational goals
- Great communicator
- Motivated and hard working
- Physically fit
- A positive can-do attitude
- Available for a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends, and nights
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded but so will a great attitude!
For more specific details of the position requirements and selection criteria and general information on the benefits of working for Adelaide Venue Management, please take the time to have a good look around our website.
Applications including an up to date resume, may only be submitted via the APPLY button below, addressed to Miss Michelle Wiley, Senior Recruitment & Development Coordinator
Applications will close at 11.30pm (Adelaide time) on Sunday 9 October 2022, or earlier should suitable right-fit candidates be identified – so please don’t delay if interested.
Adelaide Venue Management requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at all times.