Betty’s Burgers is a classic burger shack experience, showcasing the freshest and most delicious burgers in town. Together with our mouth-watering burgers, our menu also features our homemade ice-cream.
Betty’s is continuing to grow with more and more people wanting to be a part of the Betty’s experience. We are now seeking a hospitality professional looking to build a career we have had an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Supervisor to join the team!
Reporting to the Assistant Kitchen Manager, this role will be pivotal in ensuring effective and efficient back of house operations. The Betty’s brand will rely on you to deliver the quality product and service that we have become renowned for. As an established hospitality manager, we want to see you lead by example and be hands on with your team in all aspects of kitchen operations.
As Kitchen Supervisor, your role will involve;
- Maintain kitchen presentation and cleanliness
- Ensure Team Members represent Betty’s in a positive manner
- Optimise guest satisfaction
- Train and mentor Team Members
- Ensure that all operating, opening and closing procedures are followed
- Representation of the Betty’s Burgers values: Authentic, Genuine Hospitality, Integrity and Passionate.
What are we looking for?
- High standard of food preparation and productivity
- Proven experience in a fast-paced kitchen, particularly within high volume operations
- Experience in engaging, leading and motivating a large team is highly desirable
- Exceptional presentation, communication, time management & attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible rotating roster including nights/ weekends
You will be passionate and authentic, deliver genuine hospitality and keen to work within a fast moving and positive environment.
In return, you will work with a passionate and driven team that has a lot of fun along the way!
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a company that offers excellent career opportunities. Your career path is only determined by your ability, attitude & results.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Agencies please do not apply to this role – we just want to talk to amazing, real people.