- Paid volunteer leave
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Microsoft Office
We are looking to hire a Logistics Manager to join the Smithtown family. The purpose of this role is to oversee and co-ordinate the activities of the logistics department which encompasses purchasing, planning, warehousing, distribution. You will ensure that all Nestle policies and procedures are implemented and carried out successfully.
A day in the life…
- You will manage the Logistics department, purchasing, planning (including master planning), warehousing and distribution
- Manage alliance agreements.
- Negotiate contracts & prices as needed
- Review plans and capacities of the warehouse
- Issue reports on resource activities.
- Chain of Responsibility (COR) Compliance.
- Ensure a 4-week plan based on forecast
- Budget management for Logistics and Warehouse operations
- Manage staffing requirements to ensure optimised Warehouse and Logistics (planning, purchasing) operations.
- Inventory Management (Stock on Hand/Days supply for ROH/ZPACK and FERT)
To be successful:
- Sound MS office and SAP knowledge.
- The ability to manage and facilitate change
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manufacturing experience is an advantage
- The ability to identify and manage risks before they arise
- Key stakeholder and supplier partnership and management experience
You will have the chance to work with an outstanding and highly engaged team, build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
In addition, we offer:
- Varied career experiences and personalised development support
- Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations and health insurance discounts
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and program
- Paid parental and partner leave
- Purchase Leave Scheme
- Volunteering leave, Sports leave, Emergency Services leave
- Discounted Nestlé products
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5000-strong Oceania workforce.
You can realise your full potential at Nestlé, working among the leading teams in nutrition, health and wellness. As part of a global network, you can use your skills to influence others and make a positive impact where you own a piece of the action.
At Nestlé, you will work in a supportive environment where your ideas and points of view will be championed by a collaborative team. Together, we will drive the strength of our brands, the quality of our products, and the future of our business.
At Nestlé, you can make a difference to millions of lives, every single day. As a large, global company that’s driven by purpose, you and your team can add your piece of legacy of creating a better, healthier future.
In return you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team, and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at Careers at Nestlé Australia | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website Nestlé Australia Home | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-