- Certified Internal Auditor
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for a Manager to join our Technology Risk team in our Brisbane office. This role provides an opportunity to take your career to the next level in a growing team and develop your leadership skills in an inclusive and diverse environment. Our clients come from a wide range of industries, and we work with them to build trust and confidence. If you love IT Audit, working for a broad range of clients and want to make an impact, come join our team.
- Leading the execution of audits/ assessments of IT processes against leading practice IT risk and security frameworks and common standards (e.g. CoBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001, Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- Managing teams to deliver IT Assurance/ Audit engagements – including the execution of evaluating and design of IT controls (e.g. application & IT general controls) in support of external and internal audits as well as Program Assurance engagements
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for clients and other stakeholders
- Nurturing client relationships to achieve service expectations, deliverables and outcomes
- Partnering with internal and external teams, addressing compliance, financial and operational risk, and assessing current state internal controls and frameworks in order to mitigate current and emerging risks
- Working effectively across multiple internal and external teams, building strong relationships across Consulting and Assurance teams and with Clients
- Ensure client deliverables are on time and to the standard expected by the client and engagement partner/principal
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- A passion for Audit
- 5+ years delivering Audit engagements such as IT General Controls, SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, SOX or ASAE Audits.
- Practical and solution-oriented approach to assess new technology, and evaluate and advise on impact, risk and remediation
- High level communication and engagement skills, including exceptional report writing abilities
- Strong business acumen, commercially focused attitude
- Inspiring leadership capability with the motivation to develop others, build high performing teams and effectively delegate with appropriate levels of support
- Excellent project management skills including ability to lead fieldwork
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree qualification in finance, business, accounting, IT or related discipline
- Professional accreditations and qualifications will also be considered favourably (CPA, CISA, CA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CBCP, CIPP)
What we can offer you
Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
EY | Building a better working world
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.