Work type: full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Student Services, Marketing / Communications
Marketing & Future Students Officer (509408)
Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
Duration: Fixed Term role – Until April 20, 2023
Remuneration: $90,566 – $107,513 (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington NSW
- Become a product expert and work on marketing, event, digital and content initiatives to grow market share.
- Here, your work makes a real difference to people’s lives and inspires the next generation of leaders.
- Work for a globally recognised brand.
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Why your role matters
The Marketing & Future Students Officer is responsible for strengthening marketing and future student recruitment efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination for local and internationals students!
This role is responsible for supporting the management of faculty (i.e. Business School, Law, Engineering) product portfolios and in turn, the achievement of program level student recruitment targets. We are seeking a marketing expert who can optimise the position of faculty programs by delivering tailored marketing and recruitment activities. The role requires both online and in person representation of the faculty in a variety of student recruitment contexts (both domestically and internationally).
A key responsibility of the Faculty Future Students Officer is connecting the Faculty and Future Student Recruitment teams, ensuring that the faculty needs are understood and met whilst also working collaboratively with the Central recruitment teams and Marketing Strategy & Content teams to deliver better outcomes for the wider UNSW community
Who you are
We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic and driven with strong marketing experience who can really hit the ground running. Higher education experience is desired but not essential in our ideal candidate.
Skills and experience required
To be successful you must have:
- A relevant tertiary education with sound experience in product management or product marketing or an equivalent level of industry knowledge.
- Strong commercial acumen and achievement orientation in a KPI driven sales/marketing context. An ability to set targets, plan work with competing priorities and review return on investment.
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic outcomes with pragmatic short-term requirements to deliver successful outcomes with momentum.
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working in a complex matrix organisational environment.
- Strong relationship management skills, with a demonstrated track record of fostering and maintaining strong and successful internal and external networks, supporting successful outcomes.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills, with proven attention to accuracy and detail.
- Higher Education experience across local and international markets is highly desirable.
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager CMS is highly desirable.
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
To Apply: Please submit your CV and a Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria (‘Who you are’ above)
Please note applications sent to the contact below can not be accepted.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Applications close: Sunday 4 December- Before 11:55pm
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff. The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Advertised: 21 Nov 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 04 Dec 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time