For Health Group
- Customer service
ForHealth Medical Centres is an industry leader in quality, accessible healthcare. We have a nationwide network of 70+ medical centres and 1300+ independent health practitioners. Our independent health practitioners offer their patients a lifetime of holistic care and provide 7+ million patient consultations annually. We are proudly part of the ForHealth Group.
We are looking for a casual Medical Receptionist to join our Pennington practice to be a key team member working collaboratively within the practice, providing high quality customer service all patients. This role will see you managing a busy front desk reception, welcoming patients to the Centre, supporting health care professionals as well as general administration duties.
- Greeting patients and welcoming them into our Centre.
- Collecting & entering patient details into the database.
- Scheduling appointments (when required).
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Administration support and other ad hoc duties.
The Successful Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous customer service experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills including a professional & personable telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Knowledge of Pracsoft/Medtech is an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently.
- Neat and professional presentation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an outstanding work environment in a purpose and values-driven Company that invests in its people through training and development and internal promotion.
If you want to be a part of this first-class team, join the mission to help build a healthier Australia by Applying Now!