Schnitz - Southern Cross CBD
We are located at Spencer Outlet Centre, Food Court next to Southern Cross Station.
As a Team Member your primary role is to nurture our Schnitzaholics from the first moment they visit to their last few steps out the door. You’re hospitable by nature and are excited by the idea of changing positions within the store.
One day you’ll be the first person a customer sees, the next day you might be preparing or cooking the meal they’re going to love. You’ll perform other duties as well, you could be assisting other Team Members with preparation or maintaining our restaurant’s visual standards.
Your success is measured by your performance in store and in relation to other Team Members, but don’t worry we’ll give you all the tools you need to excel in our fast paced environment.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Requirements: Good availability throughout the week
- No Previous Experience required but a strong willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude and exceptional communication skills that give you the ability to work well individually and with your team.
- The ability to perform effectively in a kitchen environment where wait times are paramount.
- A passion for delivering great food as well as an exceptional Schnitz customer experience.
- Kitchen Experience preferred
- Must be available for immediate interview / trial
- Immediate Start Available
- Tell us why you would choose to work at Schnitz!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- Required availability is 3-4 full days. Are you able to fullfil this requirement?
Work Location: One location
Expected Start Date: 30/01/2023