Interstate Roofing WA Pty Ltd
Office Administration assistant required for clerical and organisational support tasks.
Part time hours, preferably Tuesdays and Fridays (school hours is fine if required) however this is negotiable for the right candidate. Pay negotiable and commensurate with experience. Candidate must be comfortable working on site from a home office.
Interstate Roofing prides itself on completing high quality roof plumbing jobs. Commercial and residential new roofs, re-roofs, gutters, downpipes, we do it all. We supply qualified tradesmen who work to the highest standards, ensuring our customers get the job done right, every time.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our small, dedicated and family run business.
- recent, relevant experience in administrative support
- experience using Xero is essential
- experience working with trades desirable
- your own reliable transport
- excellent communication skills
- a positive attitude and be extremely self motivated and reliable
- a strong attention to detail – we do it once and we do it properly integrity! You’ll do what you say you’ll do and take pride in your work
Role involves supporting the company Director with email management, reception duties, invoicing, debt collection, scheduling and rostering plus ad hoc tasks as required.
Ongoing work available for the right person with option to increase hours in future.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: One location