Until Pty Ltd
Do you love shopping in design and homewares stores? Or following the latest product trends on Instagram? Or maybe you are a part time maker yourself? Then you probably have a lot in common with our team. We are looking for someone who shares our passions and would love to work in a support role for our busy sales team.
- You’ll be working closely with our customers and our sales team
- Entering orders in our system, recording payments, checking order status and stock levels
- Replying to customer questions, diagnosing order delivery issues
- Helping update our product database with the latest images, videos and sell points
- Supporting the wider team, helping prepare for meetings, resolving customer order issues
A little more about UNTIL
We are a 20 year old Australian wholesale company, known for our strong selling gift and homeware lines. Our products are sourced from globally recognised award winning brands, typically designed in London and New York. Our target customers are the best of Australian and New Zealand retail, spread across a variety of segments such as design, gift, fashion, homewares. Run by a small team of creative, smart, and thoughtful people there is a lot of pride in what we do. We want to make a real difference to your working future, but are also the right size that you can make a significant impact.
This role would suit someone who:
- Has min 2 years experience in customer service or administration looking for a more stimulating role
- Can communicate confidently in person, on the phone or via email
- Has strong attention to detail and an ‘old fashioned’ desire to exceed expectations
- Interested in working in a growing business with career growth opportunities
- Wants to work either full time or partime