We are looking for someone with at least 3 years experience as an international travel consultant, who prefers complex and interesting airfares over dealing with land arrangements and “packages”. Do you have a broad knowledge of business class product and frequent flyer programs? Sick of wasting time with face to face consultations and love the efficiency of dealing with phone and email inquiries? Would you prefer a work/life balance from Monday-Friday where you can earn a reliable salary and significant monthly bonuses, with qualified inquiry delivered to you from our high traffic websites and huge EDM database? Apply today to join our dynamic team!
Preferably the ideal candidate will have:
– 3 years or more international travel consultancy experience.
– Excellent knowledge of airfares, airline product and frequent flyer programs.
– Demonstrated sales background and ability to work to monthly targets.
– Advanced typing skills.
– Experience with the Sabre GDS and SAM Back Office program is preferred but not essential, conversion courses provided.
Our team members enjoy:
– Hours from 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Stop coming in early for belittling morning meetings.
– A fun team environment, enjoy where you work.
– A large, modern office space with exceptional amenities including games room, full kitchen including Nespresso Machine and Friday team lunches.
– Our cleaner! Limited office jobs.
– No late night trading, no weekend shifts, no expos and no mandatory functions! Have a life again outside of your job.
– Easy & free parking.
Our salary + bonus package gives you the incentive you deserve and the dependability you need with a $45k salary + monthly bonuses + compulsory superannuation (OTE $65,000 – $75,000 in the first year with ongoing growth, our team of expert agents earn $70,000-110,000 working regular business hours only!).
If you can see yourself changing your life and loving being a travel consultant again, apply today to join RoundAbout Travel!