Oporto Mawson Lakes
Oporto started in 1986 with one restaurant in Bondi. Since then we have grown to over 180 restaurants across Australia and internationally. We are passionate about our people, customers and creating flavour packed flame grilled chicken meals. We are serious about creating vibrant experiences and delicious food that really feeds the soul – making sure our customers feel incredible on the inside and even better on the outside… And that’s where you come in.
Do you love to create smiles and memorable experiences and want to be part of our Oporto Familia?
Working at Oporto is so much more than just a job. It’s a place where you will gain skills and experiences that will last a lifetime, create friendships and connections, be recognised and rewarded for making a difference and have access to careers growth and development within Oporto and the broader OTR family.
Being part of the Oporto Familia means sharing the love of our food with our customers, providing real experiences that are genuine and vibrant.
We celebrate diversity and individuality where you can be your authentic self every day. You can rest assured that the safety of our product, people and customers is always our top priority.
As a Team Member you will be part of a great team that prepares and serves delicious food and creates feel-good customer experiences through every interaction. You will maintain a well presented, clean and safe restaurant whilst utilising your strong time management and multi-tasking skills during the peak periods in the restaurants.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Working in a high performing and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and a customer first mindset
- Food safety focused
- Experience using POS systems and cash handling
- Ability to work within a team environment or autonomously
- Engaging as one team in the way we work together
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- On the job training and support.
- Work with a passionate & friendly team.
- Career opportunities across our growing network!
- Opportunities to earn up to eight weeks’ pay as a bonus through our class-leading incentive program, Step Up
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
If you love food, owning your vibe, take pride in yourself and your work and have a passion to create feel-good moments then your Oporto adventure awaits!
What are you waiting for? For the exciting opportunity to be a part of our amazing team, please apply today. We look forward to seeing your application!