- Full time role
- Darra – onsite parking
- Hours: 7.30 to 3.30 – one weekend per month, with time off in lieu
Do you love working in a team with plenty of work? Love to have a job where the day just flies past and before you know it, it’s 3.30 and time to leave?
This role has a great mix of customer service, admin and supporting the logistics team. Its main purpose is to process orders for large supermarkets (not consumers) – ensuring the store orders are entered into the system, freight details are updated and any queries or changes are managed.
It’s a great role for someone keen on a career in the supermarket supply industry sector – one that is continuously growing and changing. This role also offers longer term career growth as they have a larger team and support learning.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, your responsibilities are:
- Administration, accurate and timely data entry
- Updating the internal system with changes and quotes
- Keeping the freight cost system updated
- Communicating with transport providers to keep track of shipping costs
- Work closely with the internal team to ensure the customer has a great experience
This is an existing team with great systems already in place, this newly created role is adding to the team due to growth and new contracts being won.
This QLD organisation is the largest fresh food supplier to the supermarket industry in Australia and a leading farming brand. Their fresh produce is available nationally and globally via their network of long-established wholesale and retail partners.
If you are someone that is looking for a long term place to settle into and have great communication and data entry skills, then we would love to talk to you more about this role.
Keen to know more? Click on clicking apply now.