Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth
Home Care Assistance, West Coast Perth is a small, locally run organisation, providing care and services to older adults living in their homes.
We have casual positions available for overnight support workers (sleepover shifts) for Monday/ Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8pm=8am, in Midland area. You will be joining an established client care teams with shifts additional shifts available other weekdays and weekends.
How we support our clients varies from person to person, but typically you will assist with:
- Social Support and Companionship
- Personal Care
- Domestic Assistance
- Shopping, Meal Planning and Preparation
- Medication Prompt and Support
- Transportation services to help clients access the community and get to appointments
What you will need for this role:
Prior experience is preferred, however we are happy to assist with training and support for the right candidates
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality
- Positive attitude, compassion and a good sense of humour!
- Drivers license and reliable transport
- Good written and verbal skills
- Current Police Clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Competent use of smart phone or apps
If you are interested and want to find out more about us, please email through your C.V.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $31.90 per hour
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
- National Police Certificate (Required)
- Driver Licence and private transport (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: One location