TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
We represent Telstra – you know who they are! – an Australian telecommunications company which builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access, pay television and other products and services.
We are currently looking for customer service consultants to join our Telstra Customer Service Inbound Team in a Part Time capacity, 25 hours per week – you choose your shift!
About your new role:
You will engage customers, build rapport and provide outstanding customer service solutions. You will also be required to:
- Navigate through multiple systems whilst maintaining customer engagement on the phone – so advanced technical and computer skills is a must
- Answer incoming calls and provide exceptional customer service
- Confidently handle technology faults, complaints and trouble-shooting issues, solving any problems our customers may have
- Work towards daily goals and targets
This is a part time opportunity with training commencing on the 24th August. Training will be full time hours for 5 weeks but once that is complete you will move to your preferred shift:
- 9am – 2pm
- 9:30am – 2:30pm
- 10am – 3pm
We want to hear from people that:
- Can talk to people from all walks of life, you are a confident conversation starter!
- Have a genuine desire to help people with a friendly demeanour
- Can navigate new technology systems efficiently and accurately
- Are natural problem solvers and take pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Are ready to thrive in a call centre environment – we will teach you everything you need to know
- Are looking for your next challenge – whether you are looking to get back into the workforce, seeking your next stable career opportunity or just want to try something new!
What TSA can offer you:
Our people are the foundation of our success and we’re committed to supporting you in a diverse environment with a range of benefits including:
- A monthly incentive program in addition to your base salary
- Vibrant work environment with engaging trainers and leaders
- Multiple career paths
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid training and receive a Cert III in business
- Discount and benefits
- You must have eligibility to work in Australia
- You must be able to commit to the full time training, commencing on the 24th of august
- You will be handling customer’s sensitive information so this role is subject to a police clearance and background checks which we will initiate for you
So what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
Want to know more? Check out our social media pages:
- Website: https://tsagroup.com.au/
- Instagram: tsa_group_
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsa-group-australia/