- Customer service
- Work with brands such as BONDS, Berlei, Jockey & Champion
- Work across Myer & David Jones
We are looking for a strong Merchandiser to work with us on a part time basis at 35 hours per week. This role offers good work life balance, flexibility in hours and an opportunity to work independently and as part of the wholesale team within the Myer/David Jones Dept stores.
You will be the face of our products, have a flair to merchandising product utilizing a mix of set principles and creativity to achieve the best outcome and assist customers where necessary. Experience merchandising in the fashion industry is preferred however not essential as training will be provided. This role will be based in Myer/David Jones Bourke St and at times travel to support opportunities across surrounding Myer/David Jones stores.
What’s in it for me?
Who wouldn’t want to be part of Hanes Brands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organization, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business. We are open, collaborative, and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well – everyone!
- 50% off our fabulous brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things & Sheridan
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Generous family and friend’s discounts
You will be responsible for:
- Selling and merchandising our amazing product within Myer/David Jones
- Maintaining a high standard of presentation driving sales through product placement and story telling
- Managing in store presence of our brands and look for opportunities
- Managing stock flow
- Executing and delivering on promotional set up and activity
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Myer and David Jones
- Providing feedback on key product success, challenges, and overall category performance
- Proactively work towards exceeding goals in an autonomous and responsible way
- Participate being a part of a motivated and supportive team
For success in this role, you will have proven customer service experience, along with an understanding of fashion and a passion and desire to make a difference.
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV and cover letter.