Northern NSW Local Health District 3.6★
Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 2
Remuneration: $29.44 – $30.48 per hour
Hours Per Week: 24hrs
Requisition ID: REQ369314
If you have:
- Recent administration experience with knowledge of procedures relating to telephony, reception and customer service
- Competence in the use of computer software packages, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) with a willingness to acquire new skills as required
- Commitment and understanding of confidentiality
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to relate maturely and professionally within a busy environment to clients and health service staff
We can offer you:
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
- To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
- You may be subject to a probationary period of three months from the date of appointment to this position.
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Sandeep Dhesi on Sandeep.Dhesi@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 05 February 2023