Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time.
Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It’s that simple.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: CQ Field Mining Services
Job no: 494103
Work type: Casual
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Trade Assistants
At CQFMS we pride ourselves in recruiting the best. Currently we are looking for self motivated and enthusiastic Peggy’s to join our Shutdown team for various works across the Bowen Basin.
Main duties will include (but not limited to):
- Cleaning crib huts and ablution blocks
- Rubbish removal
- General site cleaning
- Wiping down of tables to maintain a healthy and sanitised eating / rest area
In turn we can offer:
- Great rates
- Meals and accommodation
- Safe and respectful working environment
- An opportunity to become a valuable part of our shutdown team
Successful candidates will have:
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 – Statement of Attainment
- Working at Heights (highly desirable)
- Confined Spaces (highly desirable)
- Gas Test Atmospheres (highly desirable)
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you, take the first step today and apply!
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.