- Permanent full-time
- Opportunity to grow in a supportive, professional team
- $60 – $65k + super + salary packaging
About usLutheran Homes Group (LHG) is one of the largest not-for-profit aged care and retirement living providers in SA. LHG provides services to more than 1,100 residents and home care clients, supported by approximately 700 staff. We combine tradition and history with innovation and modern practices. Our people want to bring joy to the lives of older people each and every day.
About the roleReporting to the People & Culture Business Partner, and as a member of a small and growing People & Culture (P & C) team, you will provide a broad range of administrative support across the employment lifecycle and be exposed to all elements of the P & C function. With targeted coaching in a highly collaborative team, this is an ideal role to kick start your career in People and Culture.
- Provide professional, timely, customer focused responses to day-to-day enquiries, while developing positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain accurate employee information and records throughout the employment lifecycle and across all P & C systems and platforms
- Draft timely and accurate employment offers and variations
- Administer P & C compliance including providing timely reports to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively in identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Tertiary qualification in human resources, business or similar, or equivalent experience
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills ready for a busy, varied environment
- Self-directed and able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a diverse range of people
- Solid communication skills and the ability to manage sensitive matters with tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Love of learning, and passionate about continuous improvement and service excellence
- System savvy
Candidates may be subject to a pre-employment medical assessment with the successful candidate requiring the 2022 Flu Vaccination, COVID-19 vaccination 2 doses and 1 booster, current National Police Check for the purposes of working in aged care or NDIS worker clearance.
How to applyTo apply or to see a detailed position description, please click ‘Apply Now’, or for further information please contact Julia Tarca, P & C Business Partner, on 0416 097 393.
Applications close 12.00pm Friday 2 December 2022, or earlier if the right candidate is found.
Please note we are not accepting recruitment agency applications at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year