- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Remote role – work from anywhere in Australia
- Fixed term opportunity until April 2024
- Join an inspired, energised team focussed on optimising the customer experience
Think beyond conventional insurance and finance sector roles. Health is rapidly emerging as the next big thing for business-savvy innovators. We’re adapting and growing to meet the new realities in healthcare. To achieve this, our agile culture brings together broad expertise to offer more far-reaching services to benefit people’s health and mental wellbeing. This adds variety to your role, presents fresh daily challenges and widens the range of projects and businesses you’ll work across. Collaboration is deeply embedded into our way of working. There’s no blame game here. We lean into the future, celebrate wins and fail forwards together. This means you’ll achieve more working with open-minded, supportive colleagues who create a positive and inspiring environment.
As the Performance Analyst, you will develop and enable execution of the most critical performance insights across Customer & Business Operations. Bring customer and data insights, consulting and knowledge services together to support the business in delivering transformational change.
Speech & Text Analytics technology is the ability to translate call data into text and analyse it and Messaging data accordingly. By processing this data in a meaningful way, we will be able to provide better insights required to assist team leaders and coaches in educating their teams to have more meaningful and valuable conversations with our customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is excited to use their creative skills to oversee the production of digital messaging content and/or product.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Business relevant qualification (e.g. Data, Finance, Engineering, Science, Management, etc.)
- Proven ability to analyse data and present granular or technical data in an effective and reliable manner.
- Establishes good relationships to people at all levels
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction, setting high standards for quality and quantity
- Manages time effectively to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Works productively in a pressurised environment, keeping emotions under control during difficult situations and balances the demands of work by maintaining a positive outlook at work.
- Handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Experience in contact centre operations or customer facing environment
- Capability of working with a high degree of complexity and ambiguity, whilst delivering rapid, accurate and impactful results
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders across the organisational structure.
- Ability to manoeuvre SAS and SQL databases will be considered as a positive.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, a range of Bupa benefits and flexible working/ work from home, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences. We trust, respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
Other benefits include:
- Discount on our health insurance, travel, car, home, contents, and pet insurance products as well as Bupa services such as Dental and Optical
- A ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE. Provides a range of services such as health coaches, annual skin checks and flu vaccinations, assistance with nutrition, mental and general well-being guides, and product discounts. You will feel happier & healthier for working at Bupa!