REGISTERED NURSES – Perioperative Services
Permanent Full Time Opportunities
Passionate about nursing? Interested in being part of a global health care group? Seize the opportunity to join Ramsay Health Care!
MULTIPLE NURSING OPPORTUNITIES IN:
- Scrub Scout
- PACU | Recovery
- Endoscopy | Day Surgery/Procedure
- Cardiac Catheter Laboratory
MULTLIPLE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN HOSPITALS! YOU CHOOSE!
- Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands WA
- Joondalup Health Campus, Joondalup WA
- Peel Health Campus, Mandurah WA
- Glengarry Private Hospital, Duncraig WA
Caring is never a one-way street at Ramsay – the carers are cared for here! Ramsay people are caring and compassionate. We create a sense of belonging and thrive on working in teams.
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate acute hospital experience essential
- Minimum of 12 months recent post graduate experience in one of above perioperative specialties will be essential
- Strong Clinical Skill set
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
$73,239.29 – $96,376.66 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All new employees
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).