Pioneer Village, operated by the Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home Inc, is located in picturesque Port Lincoln with a wonderful relaxed country lifestyle. We are a community based 74-bed residential aged care facility situated at the southern tip of Eyre Peninsula in Port Lincoln, South Australia. As a primary provider of residential care and dementia services for the aged of the Southern Eyre Peninsula, we provide quality care and services to our clients in a manner that maintains and respects their individuality and dignity.
We have an exciting position for a passionate Personal Care Worker to join our team. Work with other carers and nursing staff to deliver quality care plan for all residents under your care. Provide care to residents in a manner which promotes independence including assistance with daily activities, such as showering, assisting with eating, cleaning, and social interaction. Maintain a safe, clean, and tidy environment for all residents, staff, and visitors. This includes compliance with infection control and other safe work practices. See us at www.epofh.com.au
- Provide care to elderly residents as per care plan
- Maintain a safe, clean, and tidy environment
- Observe and report changes in patient health and behaviour
- Liaise with medical professionals and nursing staff
- Social interaction with residents
Skills and Experience
- Must have a Certificate III in Aged Care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Previous aged care work – highly regarded
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, please click ‘apply for this job’ via SEEK with your attached resume and cover letter. Immediate start available!
This is an immediate start, so although applications will formally close on
11 July 2022, we will consider each application as it is received, so apply early, don’t wait or someone may get your dream job first.